Mego – Horror Movies 8 Asst’ Wave 7
Included in this assortment:
- Ichabod Crane is Sleepy Hollow’s most famous supernatural phenomenon, the ghost of the Headless Horseman. A Hessian soldier who lost his head to a cannon ball during the Revolutionary War, the Horseman is seen most often riding by the church where local historians say he was buried
- Freddy’s™ ability to manipulate the dreams (and lives) of the living from his hellish world of the dead makes this a truly imaginative horror film, and one for which fans are still screaming for.
- Resurrected after thousands of years, The Mummy has returned to the Mego lineup as his red eyes peer from beneath his wrapped body to stalk the living in his bandages to search for his lost love.
- The Paris Opera House is believed to be haunted by an entity known as the Phantom of the Opera. The Phantom as depicted by Lon Chaney, falls in love with a beautiful up and coming singer and pursues her causing murder and mayhem in an attempt to make the woman he loves a star.
- A shape shifting monster who feeds on children, especially fearful children. It prefers to take the shape of Pennywise the Dancing Clown to lure children away and frighten the child before consuming them.